ISO/IEC 20000: 2018 Transition
The ISO/IEC 20000 Transition training course enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the differences between ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018. During this training course, you will be able to acquire the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in planning and implementing the process of transitioning from an ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 SMS to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 in a timely manner.
After becoming acquainted with the new concepts and requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000:2018 Transition” credential. By holding a PECB Transition Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to successfully apply the ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 changes to an existing SMS.
- Learn about the main differences between ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- Comprehend the new concepts and requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 changes to an existing Service Management System (SMS)
- Understand the new high-level structure of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 and learn how to apply it to an existing SMS
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 20000-1 and comprehensive knowledge of the transition processes.
- Managers, trainers and/or consultants involved in an ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 SMS transition
- Individuals responsible for the transition process from ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- Auditors seeking to perform the ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 transition certification