Advanced Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet program included in Microsoft Office suite of applications. Spreadsheets will provide you with the values arranged in rows and columns that can be changed mathematically using both basic and complex arithmetic operations. You can get ADVANCED EXCEL training in Lagos, Nigeria.
About this course
Our Advanced Excel course will take your staff’s Microsoft Excel abilities to the next level. It demystifies the most complex areas of Excel using real-life practical exercises and simulations. By the end of the course your team will be proficient in the more complex functions and formulae used in Excel. They’ll be able to apply these to their work to deliver more in-depth analyses and become more efficient in their spreadsheeting. The course is available for PC versions 2013, 2016 and 2019, and the areas covered include Advanced Range Names, Array Formulae, Visual Basics and Macros, PivotTables and PowerPivots.
For expert Excel users looking to take their proficiency to the next level. Accountants, bookkeeppers, teachers, salespeople, managers. The list just doesn’t end with Excel.
- This course is designed for working professionals & students who is interested in learning the Advanced Excel techniques to increase productivity and improve efficiency by streamlining the workflow.
- PC with a full version of Microsoft Excel (any version from 2013 to 2019 or Microsoft 365).
- Not a requirement but a benefit to have some work-related projects to which you can readily apply what you learn
- Conditional Formatting
- Import and Export of Data
- Protect Work Book and Worksheet
- Advanced Table/Range Options
- Vlookup and HLookup
- Formulas and Functions
- Pivot Table
- Array Functions
- What if Analysis
- Macros and VBA
- Participants will learn to how to use advanced functions of Excel to improve productivity, enhance spreadsheets with templates, charts, graphics, and excel formulas and streamline their operational work.
- They will apply visual elements and advanced formulas to a worksheet to display data in various formats.
- Students will also learn how to automate common tasks, apply advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, collaborate on worksheets with others, and leverage on Excel advanced functionality to simplify and streamline their day-to-day work.
Our Popular Courses
We are always there to support you!
Whether you are looking to accelerate your career, earn your certification, or learn something for personal reasons, Makintouch got you covered.