BIG DATA ON AWS
In this course, you will learn about cloud-based big data solutions such as Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR), Amazon Redshift, Amazon Kinesis, and the rest of the AWS big data platform. You will learn how to use Amazon EMR to process data using the broad ecosystem of Apache Hadoop tools like Hive and Hue. Additionally, you will learn how to create big data environments, work with Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon Kinesis, and leverage best practices to design big data environments for security and cost-effectiveness.
The AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty certification training is intended for individuals who perform complex Big Data investigations with at least 2 years of experience using AWS technology. Big Data is an advanced certification and its best handled by students who have already gotten associate-level certification in AWS & have some real-world industry experience.
AWS Big Data certification won’t just assistance you become familiar with some new skills, it can position you for a higher paying job or help you transform your present role into a Big Data and Analytics professional.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design & Maintain Big Data.
- Execute core AWS Big Data services according to basic architecture best practices.
- Leverage tools to automate data analysis.
- Store big data with S3 & DynamoDB in a scalable, and secure manner.
- Use the Hadoop ecosystem with AWS using Elastic MapReduce.
- Analyze big data with Kinesis Analytics, Amazon Elasticsearch Service, Redshift, RDS & Aurora.
- Visualize big data in the cloud using AWS QuickSight.
- Process big data with AWS Lambda & Glue ETL.
- Move & transform massive data streams with Kinesis.
- Students hold an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or a current Associate-level certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate, AWS Certified Developer – Associate or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate.
- Familiarity with big data technologies; Big Data Technology Fundamentals web-based training; working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation; AWS Essentials; basic understanding of data warehousing, and relational databases.
Individuals responsible for designing and implementing big data solutions, such as solutions architects and system operator administrators; Data scientists and data analysts interested in learning about big data solutions on AWS
Experienced technologists looking certification in Big Data technologies on Amazon Web Services.
Lesson 1 : Overview of Big Data
Lesson 2 : Data Ingestion, Transfer, and Compression
Lesson 3 : AWS Data Storage Options
Lesson 4 : Using DynamoDB with Amazon EMR
Lesson 5 : Using Kinesis for Near Real-Time Big Data Processing
Lesson 6 : Introduction to Apache Hadoop and Amazon EMR
Lesson 7 : Using Amazon Elastic MapReduce
Lesson 8 : The Hadoop Ecosystem
Lesson 9 : Using Hive for Advertising Analytics
Lesson 10 : Using Streaming for Life Sciences Analytics
Lesson 11 : Using Hue with Amazon EMR
Lesson 12 : Running Pig Scripts with Hue on Amazon EMR
Lesson 13 : Spark on Amazon EMR
Lesson 14 : Running Spark and Spark SQL Interactively on Amazon EMR
Lesson 15 : Using Spark and Spark SQL for In-Memory Analytics
Lesson 16 : Managing Amazon EMR Costs
Lesson 17 : Securing your Amazon EMR Deployments
Lesson 18 : Data Warehouses and Columnar Datastores
Lesson 19 : Introduction to Amazon Redshift
Lesson 20 : Optimizing Your Amazon Redshift Environment
Lesson 21 : The Big Data Ecosystem on AWS
Lesson 22 : Visualizing and Orchestrating Big Data
Lesson 23 : Using Tibco Spotfire to Visualize Big Data