CONFIGURING CISCO NEXUS 9000 SWITCHES IN NX-OS MODE (DCINX9K)
The Configuring VXLANs on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches (DCVX9K) course shows you how to deploy Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN) on the Cisco Nexus© 9000 Series Switches. Through expert instruction and hands-on lab excercises, you will learn how to implement Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), VXLAN, and Ethernet VPN (EVPN), and to monitor and troubleshoot VXLAN operation.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Understand and describe the operation of the Cisco Nexus 9000 series of switches
- Configure BGP operation on the Cisco Nexus 9000 series of switches
- Configure VXLAN and EVPN operation on the Cisco Nexus 9000 series of switches
- Troubleshoot the Cisco Nexus 9000 series of switches, including EVPN/VXLAN operation
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Familiarity with Cisco Ethernet switching products
- Understanding of Cisco Data Center architecture
This course is intended for existing IT professionals who have some networking knowledge and experience and are looking for a single course that provides insight into core and advanced networking technologies in Windows Server 2016.
This audience would typically include:
Network administrators who are looking to reinforce existing skills and learn about new networking technology changes and functionality in Windows Server 2016.
System or Infrastructure Administrators with general networking knowledge who are looking to gain core and advanced networking knowledge and skills on Windows Server 2016.
The secondary audience for this course is those IT professionals who are looking to take the MCSA 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016 exam.
Topology Options for Cisco Nexus 9000 Series
- Traditional Data Center Topologies on the Cisco Nexus 9000
- Spine and Leaf Topologies on the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Overlay Topologies on the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Hardware Basics
- Cisco Nexus 9500 Series Chassis
- Cisco Nexus 9300 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9500 Series Packet Processing
BGP Overview and Configuration
- BGP Attributes and Route Processing
- Basic BGP Configuration
VXLAN and EVPN on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- VXLAN Network with Multiprotocol BGP (MP-BGP) EVPN Control Plane
- VXLAN and EVPN Configuration
Monitoring and Troubleshooting VXLAN Operations
- VXLAN EVPN Diagnostic show Commands
- VXLAN EVPN Diagnostic debug Commands
- VXLAN EVPN Troubleshooting Steps
- VXLAN EVPN Troubleshooting Sample Scenarios
- Exploring the Cisco Nexus 9000 Switch
- Configuring VXLAN and EVPN
- VXLAN Monitoring and Troubleshooting