SHAREPOINT ONLINE - LEVEL 3 - SITE COLLECTION ADMINISTRATOR
This class covers collection administration, from planning to reporting. The class begins with a lesson on planning a site or site collection, moves into permissions, through customization of content types, through general site features and site administration tools.
About this course
The class then focuses on customizing search results and types and ends with specifically site collection administration tools. Though many settings are controlled through the Office 365 administration settings, this class WILL NOT cover Office 365 SharePoint Online Administration settings.
This class is intended for administrators of SharePoint Online site collections. It is assumed students in this class are already familiar with the terminology and use of SharePoint Online. It is also assumed students are familiar with the duties and responsibilities of site owners.
Lesson 1 : Planning a SharePoint Online Site
- Policy Planning Site Planning Content Structure Planning Maintenance Planning
Lesson 2 : Permissions
- People and Groups Site Permissions Access Requests and Invitations Site Collection Administrators
Lesson 3 : Web Designer Galleries
- Site Columns Site Content Types List Templates Solutions
Lesson 4 : Site Actions
- Managing Site Features Site Feature – Content Organizer Save Site as Template
Lesson 5 : Site Administration
- Regional Settings Site Libraries and Lists User Alerts Sites and Workspaces Workflow settings Site Closure and Deletion Popularity Trends Term Store Management
Lesson 6 : Search
- Result Sources Result Types Search Settings Search and Offline Availability
Lesson 7 : Site Collection Administration
- Recycle Bin Search Result Sources Search Results Types Search Settings Site Collection Features Site Hierarchy Site Collection Audit Settings Audit Log Reports Storage Metrics Site Policies Popularity and Search Reports SharePoint Designer Settings Site Collection Health Checks
Our Popular Courses
We are always there to support you!
Whether you are looking to accelerate your career, earn your certification, or learn something for personal reasons, Makintouch got you covered.