ISO/IEC 20000 LEAD IMPLEMENTER
The ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Service Management System (SMS) based on the requirements of the ISO/IEC 20000-1 standard. During this training course, you will also explore the different components of an SMS, which help in improving the quality of the services provided and delivered by an organization, and thus increase its customer satisfaction and overall performance.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of a Service Management System based on the ISO/IEC 20000-1 standard, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement, manage and maintain an organization’s SMS based on the ISO/IEC 20000-1 standard.
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an SMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000-1, ISO/IEC 20000-2 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Learn how to interpret the ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and maintaining an SMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Service Management System best practices
- Managers or consultants involved in the implementation of a Service Management System (SMS) in an organization
- Project managers or consultants wishing to master the Service Management System implementation process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformity to the requirements of the ISO/IEC 20000-1 standard
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Service Management System
- Members of the SMS implementation team