ACI OPERATIONS & TROUBLESHOOTING BOOT CAMP (ACIOTBC)
The PMP signifies that you speak and understand the global language of project management and connects you to a community of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide. Become a PMP and become a project hero.
Next Available Date
I would like to receive email from Makintouch Consulting and learn about other offerings related to this course.
About this course
ACI Operations and Troubleshooting is a three-day, instructor-led course designed for data center architects and network engineers to learn how to operate and troubleshoot a Data Center Network Infrastructure running Cisco ACI.
- Customers Engineer
- Field Engineer
- DC Architects
- Network Infrastructure Personnel
- Cloud Infrastructure Personnel
- Network Operation Personnel
1. ACI Overview & Configuration Review
2. Configuration Management Installing, upgrading, backing up, and restoring ACI fabric
- Lab 1: Create admin-level user account
- Lab 2: Configuration Restore
3. APIC Management Access Protocols and Interfaces Protocols and interfaces for ACI access
- Exercises: Basic GUI, Visore, CLI show commands
4. Monitoring Always-on and on-demand monitoring toolsExercise: Audit Log
- Lab3: Configuring Syslog
- Lab 4: Configuring SNMP
- Lab 5: Custom Monitoring PolicyExercise: Traffic Map
5. Troubleshooting Methodologies, tools and specific examples
- Exercises: Taboo Contract, iPing, End Point Tracker, Contract Drops, Contracts, Traceroute, AtomicCounters, SPAN
- Lab 6: Challenge Lab
Our Popular Courses
We are always there to support you!
Whether you are looking to accelerate your career, earn your certification, or learn something for personal reasons, Makintouch got you covered.