ISO 9001 QUALITY MANAGEMENT TRAININGS: TRANSITION
ISO 9001:2015 Transition course enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015. During this training course, you will be able to acquire the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in planning and implementing the process of transitioning from an ISO 9001:2008 QMS to ISO 9001:2015 in a timely manner.
After becoming acquainted with the new concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 9001:2015 Transition” credential. By holding a PECB Transition Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to successfully apply the ISO 9001:2015 changes to an existing QMS.
- Learn about the main differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Comprehend the new concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO 9001:2015 changes to an existing QMS
- Understand the new High-Level Structure of ISO 9001:2015 and learn how to apply it to an existing QMS
A fundamental understanding of ISO 9001 and comprehensive knowledge of the transition processes.
- Managers, trainers and/or consultants involved in an ISO 9001:2015 QMS transition
- Individuals responsible for planning and implementing an ISO 9001:2015 transition
- Auditors seeking to perform the ISO 9001:2015 transition certification