ISO 45001 TRAINING COURSES & CERTIFICATION: TRANSITION
ISO 45001 Transition course enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the differences between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001. During this training course, you will be able to acquire the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in planning and implementing the process of shifting from an OHSAS 18001 OH&S MS to ISO 45001 in a timely manner.
After becoming acquainted with the new concepts and requirements of ISO 45001, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Transition” credential. By holding a PECB Transition Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to successfully apply the ISO 45001 changes to an existing OH&S MS.
- Learn about the main differences between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- Comprehend the new concepts and requirements of ISO 45001
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO 45001 changes to an existing OH&S management system
- Understand the new High-Level Structure of ISO 45001 and learn how to apply it to an existing OH&S MS
A fundamental understanding of ISO 45001 and comprehensive knowledge of the transition processes.
- Managers, trainers and/or consultants involved in the ISO 45001 OH&S MS transition
- Individuals responsible for planning and implementing an ISO 45001 transition
- Auditors seeking to perform the ISO 45001 transition certification
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 45001
Day 2: ISO 45001 clause by clause and Certification Exam