ISO 45001 TRAINING COURSES & CERTIFICATION: LEAD IMPLEMENTER
ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. The ISO 45001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) based on ISO 45001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of an OH&S MS and be able to apply them to continually improve the organization’s OH&S performance and ensure the well-being of employees by providing a safe and healthy workplace.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical skills and professional knowledge to implement ISO 45001 in an organization.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 45001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an OH&S management system
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 45001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an OH&S management system
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing OH&S management system best practices
A fundamental understanding of ISO 45001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
- Managers or consultants involved and concerned with Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with OH&S MS requirements
- OH&S MS team members
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 45001 and initiation of an OH&S management system
Day 2: Plan the implementation of an OH&S management system
Day 3: Implementation of an OH&S management system
Day 4: OH&S management system monitoring, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
Day 5: Certification Exam