ISO 45001 TRAINING COURSES & CERTIFICATION: ISO 45001 FOUNDATION
ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. The ISO 45001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) as specified in ISO 45001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an OH&S MS, including the OH&S MS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review, and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
- Understand the elements and operations of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 45001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and management of an OH&S MS
- Individuals involved in and concerned with Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OH&S MS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Occupational Health and Safety Management