ISO 18788 SECURITY OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM TRAINING: FOUNDATION
The ISO 18788 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Security Operations Management System (SOMS) as specified by ISO 18788. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a SOMS, including the SOMS policy, legal requirements/implications, risk assessment, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 18788 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
- Understand the elements and operations of a Security Operations Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 18788 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a SOMS
- Individuals involved in Security Operations
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of a Security Operations Management System (SOMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Security Operations Management