The urge for people to acquire certification increases every day, with this Oracle is also one of those certifications you can look into especially when you are in the accounting, auditing, database field or related to this field in any way. Oracle is one of the most recognized certifications globally and one of the most essential certifications in the IT field right now. This article will highlight the topic “How much is Oracle Certification in Nigeria?”
Oracle Certification costs between ₦140,000 to ₦180,000 in Nigeria depending on the level of Certification as it is divided into various categories from the junior/entry-level to the senior/expert level. There are also materials that you’ll be making use of for this course, they cost between ₦35,000 to ₦90,000 depending on the content of the material and that’s also depending on the level of certification you are taking.
What you should know about this Oracle Certification
This certification is divided into six (6) levels. These levels include;
- Oracle Certified Junior Associate (OJA): The Oracle Certified Junior Associate (OJA) certification is aimed at students in secondary schools, two-year colleges, and four-year colleges and universities, as well as teaching members that teach core Java and computer science courses.
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA): The Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) certification is an entry-level course, it is the first step on the path to becoming an Oracle Certified Professional. The OCA credential assures that a candidate has a good foundation in core skills for maintaining Oracle products.
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP): An Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) is a practitioner who has successfully completed the Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) certification programs. An Oracle Certified Professional is the second level of Oracle certification, above an Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) but below an Oracle Certified Master (OCM).
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE): The Oracle Certified Expert (OCE) certification is the next step up from the Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) certification, and it can help you improve your knowledge in either OCA or OCP. It is an expert-level credential designed to manage a large-scale database and enhances knowledge of database, backup, and recovery operations using RMAN, Enterprise Manager, and various types of flashback technologies, instance setup, and task scheduling ideas and architecture.
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM): Oracle Certified Master (OCM) is the highest level of demonstrated skills, knowledge and proven talents recognized by a certification. With OCM you’ll be solving real-world’s business problems in a hands-on environment. The Oracle Certified Master credential verifies a candidate’s skills by requiring them to pass a series of performance-based tests. The certification usually improves on the OCA’s foundational skills and the OCP’s more advanced skills.
- Oracle Certified Specialist (OCS): The Oracle Certified Specialist (OCS) credentials are primarily implementation-focused qualifications aimed at current Oracle partners’ personnel, however, they are open to all candidates, partner or not. These certifications are based on extremely specific products or skill sets, and they serve as a reliable indicator of a candidate’s degree of experience in a given field.
Top 10 Oracle Certifications you should look into
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations Associate
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate
- Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud Specialist
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Professional
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Cloud Operations Associate
- Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud Implementation Essentials
- Oracle Financials Cloud: Payables Implementation Essentials
The Benefits of Oracle Certification
- To command a higher wage, increase your earning potential.
- Increase your knowledge base and validate your skills.
- You’ll be given access to a secure digital badge that you may use on your social media platforms.
- Through lab, study, and practice sessions, you will learn to conduct complicated, hands-on activities.
- Learn about a range of essential features, functions, and tasks that you’ll need on the job.
Jobs for Oracle Certifications
Register with us Now!
Now that you know how much it costs to acquire Oracle certification in Nigeria.
You can visit our website www.makintouchconsulting.com for more information about Oracle, we will assist you with your certification process and you can also speak to our customer service if you need more information, we are always there for you.
Makintouch Consulting is a Leading I.T & Business Management Training Provider in Africa. Sharpen your skills with in-depth classroom and on-demand training offered by Vendors and taught by Certified Trainers. Jump-start your career, and validate your skills in a job role with industry-recognized certifications.
If you would like to take your Oracle certification, you can visit our page and register with us now!