CERTIFIED BUSINESS ANALYSIS
This course is designed to start you on a path toward future studies in Business Management, no matter how little experience or knowledge you currently have.
As a business manager, you are given the major responsibility of managing administrative tasks for a business. A company may expect you to assist with its marketing program.
A company may also want you to perform a budget analysis in order to find out ways that the company can cut costs.
Do you know a business analyst earns over 100,000 million annually? Ever considered becoming an expert? Join us in our upcoming combined courses and accelerate your career in Business Management
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of concepts and tools in business management.
- To contribute within a cross-functional team to produce a corporate report, which integrates the functional knowledge acquired in the different disciplines of business.
- To cooperate and work effectively in a team.
- To demonstrate communication skills and technology agility.
- To develop socially-responsible solutions to business problems in both local and global environments.
- Develop skills in business analysis
- To demonstrate your continued commitment to the profession through recertification necessities.
- To make your competence known and recognized by peers and organization
- To follow established standards those are outlined in the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK)
- To achieve reliable, desired results with enhanced proficiency and consistency
International Job Roles Opportunity
- Business Analysts
- Systems Analysts
- Process Improvement Specialist
- Process Improvement Managers
- Requirements Analysts
Skills Required to run this Course: No Skills required
Duration: 8 Saturdays
Time: 12pm to 3pm
Mode of Training: HYBRID (Class room and Virtual Live Classes Available)
Fundamentals of Business analysis + CCBA (Part A) – ₦19,999
Date: April 2, 9,16, 23, 30.
CCBA and CBAP (Part B) – ₦19,999
Date: May 7, 14, 21, 28.
Take both Fundamentals of Business Analysis + CCBA and CCBA and CBAP for a discount price of ₦34,999.