SHAREPOINT ONLINE – LEVEL 2 – SITE OWNER
Learn some advanced features of the cloud-based solution SharePoint Online.
Next Available Date
I would like to receive email from Makintouch Consulting and learn about other offerings related to this course.
About this course
Topics include creating a new site, adding and configuring lists and libraries, editing navigation, using web parts and pages, as well as working with permissions and access rights
SharePoint Online for Site Users.
Lesson 1 : Creating a New Site
- Create a site Change the Look and Feel of your SharePoint Site
Lesson 2 : Adding and Configuring Lists
- Review creating an Announcement General List Settings Working with a Calendar lists Creating Custom lists
Lesson 3 : Adding and Configuring Libraries
- Creating a Document Library General Library Settings Library Management Settings
Lesson 4 : Navigation Editing Global Navigation
- Editing the Current Navigation
Lesson 5 : Web Parts and Pages
- Understanding SharePoint Pages Web Part and Pages
Lesson 6 : Assigning Permissions and Access Rights
- Sharing Sites and Setting Permissions Secure Lists and Libraries
Our Popular Courses
We are always there to support you!
Whether you are looking to accelerate your career, earn your certification, or learn something for personal reasons, Makintouch got you covered.