MIGRATING TO AWS
Migrating to AWS training course help you to learn strategies for planning and migrating existing workloads to the AWS Cloud, including portfolio discovery, application migration planning and design, migration execution, and post-migration validation and application optimization. The first part of the course provides students with an overview of migration planning principles and best practices, and the second half of the class focuses on migration design and implementation with hands-on labs to reinforce concepts. This course is designed for solutions architects and engineers who perform cloud migrations and have an understanding of core AWS services and design patterns covered in Architecting on AWS, and is also available to IT project managers involved in the planning of those migrations who have completed AWS Technical Essentials.
In this course, you will start with an overview of migration planning principles and best practices, and the second part focuses on migration design and implementation, with hands-on labs to reinforce concepts.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Assess cloud migration strategies and readiness
- Discover your portfolio and plan for migration
- Plan and design your application migration strategy
- Perform and validate application migration to the cloud
- Optimize your applications and operations after migration
- AWS Technical Essentials or Architecting on AWS, familiarity with enterprise IT infrastructure (hardware and software).
- Recommended AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification
This course is designed for:
- Solutions architects and engineers who perform cloud migrations and have completed Architecting on AWS or AWS Technical Essentials
- IT project managers whose projects include migrating existing workloads to the AWS Cloud and who have completed Architecting on AWS or AWS Technical Essentials
- Individuals who are part of an organization’s Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE)
- Lesson 1 : Migrating to AWS – An Overview
- Lesson 2 : Discovery, Analysis, and Planning
- Lesson 3 : Migration Planning and Design
- Lesson 4 : Migration, Integration, and Validation
- Lesson 5 : Optimizing Applications and Operating in the AWS Cloud