ISO/IEC INFORMATION SECURITY RISK MANAGEMENT TRAININGS: LEAD RISK MANAGER
ISO/IEC 27005 Lead Risk Manager training enables you to acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in the risk management process related to all assets of relevance for Information Security using the ISO/IEC 27005 standard as a reference framework. During this training course, you will gain a comprehensive knowledge of a process model for designing and developing an Information Security Risk Management program. The training will also contain a thorough understanding of best practices of risk assessment methods such as OCTAVE, EBIOS, MEHARI and harmonized TRA. This training course supports the implementation process of the ISMS framework presented in the ISO/IEC 27001 standard.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Information Security Risk Management based on ISO/IEC 27005, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27005 Lead Risk Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Risk Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead a team in managing Information Security Risks.
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques that enable an effective risk management process based on ISO/IEC 27005
- Acknowledge the correlation between Information Security risk management and security controls
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 in Information Security Risk Management
- Acquire the competence and skills to effectively advise organizations on Information Security Risk Management best practices
- Acquire the knowledge necessary for the implementation, management and maintenance of an ongoing risk management program
- Information Security risk managers
- Information Security team members
- Individuals responsible for Information Security, compliance, and risk within an organization
- Individuals implementing ISO/IEC 27001, seeking to comply with ISO/IEC 27001 or individuals who are involved in a risk management program
- IT consultants
- IT professionals
- Information Security officers
- Privacy officers
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27005 and comprehensive knowledge of Risk Assessment and Information Security.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27005, concepts and implementation of a risk management program
Day 2: Risk identification, evaluation, and treatment as specified in ISO/IEC 27005
Day 3: Information Security risk acceptance, communication, consultation, monitoring and review
Day 4: Risk assessment methodologies