ISO/IEC 27001 INFORMATION SECURITY TRAININGS: FOUNDATION
ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation training allows you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Information Security Management System as specified in ISO/IEC 27001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of ISMS, including ISMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the elements and operations of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, standards, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ISMS
- Individuals involved in Information Security Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Information Security Management
What Our Students Have to Say
"As a client of Makintouch, I would recommend the company as a leading PC-based training school. When we needed half day courses to fit the schedules of our employees they were able to customize them to meet our company’s needs" – Java Struts
I would recommend this course as it is up to date with the current release which is quite rare as things move on so fast. The classroom set up worked well and the labs were good and relevant to the course.’ – Oracle