ISO 50001 ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM TRAININGS: FOUNDATION
ISO 50001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Energy Management System (EnMS) as specified in ISO 50001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an EnMS, including EnMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 50001 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
- Understand the elements and operations of an Energy Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 50001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an EnMS
- Individuals involved in Energy Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Energy Management Systems (EnMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Energy Management