Sessions – Discussion on Addon Skills PgMP Question Bank
Discussion on PgMP Application Filing
Discussion on Exam Question Patterns and Strategy
ISO 31000 RISK MANAGEMENT - TRAINING COURSES & CERTIFICATION: LEAD RISK MANAGER
The ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager training course helps participants develop their competences to support an organization create and protect value by managing risks, making decisions, and improving performance using the ISO 31000 guidelines. It provides information regarding the core elements and the effective implementation of a risk management framework, the application of the risk management process, and the actions necessary for the successful integration of these elements to meet organizational objectives. Furthermore, it provides guidance on the selection and application of techniques for assessing risks in a wide range of situations.
Upon completion of the training course, participants can sit for the exam and apply to obtain the “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” credential. The credential demonstrates that the participant possesses the theoretical and practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead risk management processes based on ISO 31000 guidelines and best practices in this field.
- Understand the risk management concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 31000 principles and framework in the context of an organization
- Learn how to apply the ISO 31000 risk management process in an organization
- Learn how to establish a risk recording and reporting process and an effective risk communication plan
- Develop the ability to effectively manage, monitor, and review risk in an organization based on best practices
A fundamental understanding of the risk management framework, process, and principles.
- Risk directors, managers, officers
- Individuals responsible for the creation and protection of value in organizations
- Top management members who seek guidance on how risk management should be integrated at a strategic level
- Individuals responsible for risk management processes
- Individuals interested in risk management
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 31000 and risk management
Day 2: Establishing the risk management framework and initiating the risk management process
Day 3: Risk analysis, risk evaluation, and risk treatment according to ISO 31000
Day 4: Recording and reporting, monitoring and review, and communication and consultation according to ISO 31000