ISO 20121 EVENT SUSTAINABILITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM TRAININGS: LEAD IMPLEMENTER
ISO 20121 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Event Sustainability Management System (ESMS) based on ISO 20121. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Event Sustainability Management Systems and therefore improve the sustainability of an organization’s event-related activities.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Event Sustainability Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 20121 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 20121 in an organization.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 20121 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ESMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 20121 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ESMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Event Sustainability Management System best practices
A fundamental understanding of ISO 20121 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
- Managers or consultants involved in Event Sustainability Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Event Sustainability Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ESMS requirements
- ESMS team members