GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) TRAINING COURSES: CERTIFIED DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The PECB Certified Data Protection Officer training course enables you to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills, and develop the competence to perform the role of the data protection officer in a GDPR compliance program implementation.
Why should you attend?
As data protection is becoming more and more valuable, the need for organizations to protect these data is also constantly increasing. Besides violating the fundamental rights and freedoms of persons, not complying with the data protection regulations can lead to risky situations that could harm an organization’s credibility, reputation, and financial status. This is where your skills as a data protection officers come to place.
The PECB Certified Data Protection Officer training course will help you acquire the knowledge and skills to serve as a Data Protection Officer (DPO) so as to help organizations ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master the role of the DPO and become competent to inform, advise, and monitor compliance with the GDPR and cooperate with the supervisory authority.
- Understand the concepts of the GDPR and interpret its requirements
- Understand the content and the correlation between the General Data Protection Regulation and other regulatory frameworks and applicable standards, such as ISO/IEC 27701 and ISO/IEC 29134
- Acquire the competence to perform the role and daily tasks of the data protection officer in an organization
- Develop the ability to inform, advise, and monitor compliance with the GDPR and cooperate with the supervisory authority
Participants attending this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding of the GDPR and comprehensive knowledge of data protection requirements.
- Managers or consultants seeking to prepare and support an organization in planning, implementing, and maintaining a compliance program based on the GDPR
- DPOs and individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with the GDPR requirements
- Members of information security, incident management, and business continuity teams
- Technical and compliance experts seeking to prepare for a data protection officer role
- Expert advisors involved in the security of personal data
Day 1: Introduction to the GDPR concepts and principles
Day 2: Designation of the DPO and analysis of the GDPR compliance program
Day 3: DPO operations
Day 4: Monitoring and continual improvement of GDPR compliance