DISASTER RECOVERY TRAININGS: LEAD MANAGER
Lead Disaster Recovery Manager training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, maintaining and managing an ongoing Disaster Recovery Plan. During this training course, you will also gain a comprehensive knowledge of the best practices of Disaster Recovery processes and ICT Disaster Recovery services as part of business continuity management.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Disaster Recovery processes, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Lead Disaster Recovery Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Disaster Recovery Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead Disaster Recovery teams in implementing Disaster Recovery strategies based on best practices.
- Acknowledge the correlation between Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity Management, Information Security and other IT areas and frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Learn how to interpret the ICT Disaster Recovery strategies in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain DR services based on best practices
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing an effective Disaster Recovery Plan based on best practices
A fundamental understanding of Disaster Recovery Services and comprehensive knowledge of management principles, concepts and strategies.
- Disaster Recovery professionals or consultants seeking to master the necessary concepts and processes related to recovery strategies
- Managers responsible to establish a Disaster Recovery plan in an organization
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with organization`s Disaster Recovery requirements
- Disaster Recovery team members
Day 1: Introduction to Disaster Recovery and initiation of a DR plan
Day 2: Risk Mitigation Strategies and Disaster Recovery Planning
Day 3: Disaster Recovery facilities, services, recovery sites, response and activation
Day 4: DRP testing, monitoring, measurement and continuous improvement