DISASTER RECOVERY TRAININGS: FOUNDATION
Disaster Recovery Foundation training enables you to learn the basic components to implement a Disaster Recovery Plan. During this training course, you will be able to understand the Disaster Recovery plan development process.
After completing this course, you can take the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified Disaster Recovery Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies and management approach.
- Understand the basic concepts of a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Comprehend the basic processes of a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used to effectively implement a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Individuals involved in Disaster Recovery services
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Disaster Recovery planning
Day 1: Introduction to Disaster Recovery Plan
Day 2: Disaster Recovery Planning and Certification Exam
What Our Students Have to Say
"As a client of Makintouch, I would recommend the company as a leading PC-based training school. When we needed half day courses to fit the schedules of our employees they were able to customize them to meet our company’s needs" – Java Struts
I would recommend this course as it is up to date with the current release which is quite rare as things move on so fast. The classroom set up worked well and the labs were good and relevant to the course.’ – Oracle