DEVOPS ENGINEERING ON AWS
In this course, you will learn the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy, and maintain applications on the AWS platform
Next Available Date
I would like to receive email from Makintouch Consulting and learn about other offerings related to this course.
About this course
.This 3 days course teaches you how to explore the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examine a number of use cases applicable to startup, small- to medium-sized business, and enterprise development scenarios.
System Administrators, Software Developers
Systems Operations on AWS or Developing on AWS, working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages, such as C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, or Python, intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level.
- Lesson 1 : DevOps and DevSecOps
- Lesson 2 : The AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)
- Lesson 3 : Deployment strategies and developer tools
- Lesson 4 : Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Lesson 5 : AWS developer tools
- Lesson 6 : Automated testing on AWS
- Lesson 7 : Configuration management
- Lesson 8 : Building AMIs and Amazon EC2 Systems Manage
- rLesson 9 : Containers: Docker and Amazon ECS