DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING AN AZURE AI SOLUTION
Next Available Date
I would like to receive email from Makintouch Consulting and learn about other offerings related to this course.
About this course
Gain the necessary knowledge for designing Azure AI solution by building a customer support chat Bot using artificial intelligence from the Microsoft Azure platform including language understanding and pre-built AI functionality in the Azure Cognitive Services.
This course is aimed at Cloud Solution Architects, Azure artificial intelligence designers, and AI developers.Before attending this course, students must have:
• Azure Fundamentals
• C# Knowledge
- Module 1: Introducing Azure Cognitive Services
- The student will learn about the available Cognitive Services on Microsoft Azure and their role in architecting AI solutions.
- Overview of Azure Cognitive Services
- Creating a Cognitive Service on the Azure Portal
- Access and Test a Cognitive Service
- Module 2: Creating Bots
- The student will learn about the Microsoft Bot Framework and Bot Services.
- Introducing the Bot Service
- Creating a Basic Chat Bot
- Testing with the Bot Emulator
- Module 3: Enhancing Bots with QnA Maker
- The student will learn about the QnA Maker and how to integrate Bots and QnA Maker to build up a useful knowledge base for user interactions.
- Introducing QnA MakerImplement a Knowledge Base with QnA MakerIntegrate QnA with a Bot
- Module 4: Learn How to Create Language Understanding Functionality with LUIS
- The student will learn about LUIS and how to create intents and utterances to support a natural language processing solution.
- Introducing Language Understanding
- Create a new LUIS Service
- Build Language Understanding with Intents and Utterances
- Module 5: Enhancing Your Bots with LUIS
- Overview of language understanding for AI applications
- Integrate LUIS and Bot to create an AI-based solution
- Module 6: Integrate Cognitive Services with Bots and Agents
- The student will learn about integrating Bots and Agents with Azure Cognitive Services for advanced features such as sentiment analysis, image and text analysis, and OCR and object detection.
- Understand Cognitive Services for Bot Interactions
- Perform Sentiment Analysis for your Bot with Text Analytics
- Detect Language in a Bot with the Language Cognitive Services
- Integrate Computer Vision with Bots
By the end of this training you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the PMP® certification exam
- Earn the requisite 35 PDUs required to take up the PMP® certification exam
- Develop a working knowledge of the 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas as prescribed by PMI – PMBOK® Guide—version6.
- Master the skills to manage, execute and deliver projects successfully in line with global project management best practices.
Our Popular Courses
We are always there to support you!
Whether you are looking to accelerate your career, earn your certification, or learn something for personal reasons, Makintouch got you covered.