CFHI – Certified Hacking Forensics Investigator
The PMP signifies that you speak and understand the global language of project management and connects you to a community of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide. Become a PMP and become a project hero.
I would like to receive email from Makintouch Consulting and learn about other offerings related to this course.
About this course
Project Management Professional (PMP) Training is a 5-day program designed to empower project management professionals to manage large-scale and highly complex projects, organize projects to fit shifting priorities without sacrificing quality and use skilled resources effectively and productively. The course uses P6 Primavera’s Web-based project management tool. It is divided into four sections: Overview and Creating a Project; Scheduling the Project and Managing Data; Assigning Resources and Baselining; and Project Execution and Control. Participants will learn to create a project, add activities assign resources, modify the project plan to account for schedule delays and over-allocated resources, and analyze portfolios. Participants will also learn how to monitor project progress and communicate with team members.
This course is designed for individuals and organizations requiring a comprehensive understanding of project management best practices.
Project Coordinators, Project Leaders, Project Managers, Project Supervisors, IT Professionals, Telecoms Engineers, Product Managers, Bankers, Consultants, Business Starters, SME Entrepreneurs, Government Contractors, Engineers, Architects.
There are no prerequisite requirements for taking the CISA course or the CISA exam; however, in-order-to apply for the CISA certification, the candidate must meet the following requirements as determined by ISACA:
• Five (5) or more years of experience in IS audit, control, assurance, or security
• Waivers are available for a maximum of three (3) years
- Project and Project Management
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Creating the Project Charter
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Applying Professional responsibilities
- Profile development for Project Management Practitioners
- Basic Use of Planning tools
- Microsoft Project 2013
- Primavera P6Mock Exam and Certification
By the end of this training you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the PMP® certification exam
- Earn the requisite 35 PDUs required to take up the PMP® certification exam
- Develop a working knowledge of the 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas as prescribed by PMI – PMBOK® Guide—version6.
- Master the skills to manage, execute and deliver projects successfully in line with global project management best practices.
Our Popular Courses
We are always there to support you!
Whether you are looking to accelerate your career, earn your certification, or learn something for personal reasons, Makintouch got you covered.