AWS TECHNICAL ESSENTIALS
In this course, you will be introduced to AWS products, services, and common solutions with demos, knowledge checks, and hands-on lab activities. You will learn the basic fundamentals to become more proficient in AWS and be empowered to make informed decisions about IT solutions based on business requirements.
AWS Technical Essentials training course will familiarize you with the AWS products, services, and common solutions. It will also provide you with the fundamentals that can help professionals to be more efficient and too gain proficiency to identify AWS services so that you can make informed decisions when concerned with IT solutions that are based on your business necessities and get you started working on AWS.
What you will learn:
- AWS platform terminology and concepts
- AWS management console navigation
- AWS security measures
- AWS Storage options
- Create an Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) bucket
- AWS compute and networking options
- Use Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Managed Services and Database options
- Use Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) to launch an application
- Deployment and Management options
- No pre-requisite.
- Individuals responsible for articulating the business benefits of AWS services
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services
- Solution Architects
- SysOps administrators
- Individuals new to AWS
- Sysops administrators and developers who are interested in using AWS services