ARCHITECTING ON AWS
Learn all the essential skills to architect your IT solutions on AWS. Gain in-depth knowledge of the AWS platform and how to leverage AWS services for your specific cloud-based application.
About this course
AWS is a 3-day, hands-on training provides current AWS cloud best practices and AWS architecture principles covering the entire process of designing IT infrastructure from beginning to end. Since AWS introduces an average of 200 new features and services annually, it is critical that you study the most recent innovations. To reinforce this material, you will also explore case studies with a variety of AWS infrastructure designs and strategies. After the course, you will be fully equipped to build and scale a more efficient and reliable IT solution on the AWS cloud environment.
Individuals who are responsible for designing cloud infrastructure and reference architectures; Systems engineers and developers who are responsible for designing and implementing architectures on AWS
AWS Technical Essentials or equivalent experience; working knowledge of distributed systems; familiarity with general networking concepts, working knowledge of multi-tier architectures; familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Lesson 1 : Core AWS Knowledge
- Lesson 2 : Designing Your Environment
- Lesson 3 : Making Your Environment Highly Available
- Lesson 4 : Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS
- Lesson 5 : Event-Driven Scaling
- Lesson 6 : Automating and Decoupling Your Infrastructure
- Lesson 7 : Designing Storage at Scale
- Lesson 8 : Hosting a New Web Application on AWS
- Lesson 9 : The Four Pillars of the Well-Architected Framework
- Lesson 10 : Disaster Recovery and Failover Strategies
- Lesson 11 : Troubleshooting Your Environment
- Lesson 12 : Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies
Our Popular Courses
We are always there to support you!
Whether you are looking to accelerate your career, earn your certification, or learn something for personal reasons, Makintouch got you covered.