ITIL® Intermediate SO
Professionals involved in the management of IT service operations will benefit from the ITIL Intermediate SO certification. This SO training course focuses on IT governance, risks, budgets, and strategic assets. You will gain service operation expertise during the strategy, design, and transition phases as you get prepared for the ITIL SO exam.
- Service Operation purpose
- Key components of ITIL library
- Service Operation processes
- Service Operation activities
- Service desk
- Critical Success Factors
- Challenges and risks
- To be eligible for taking the ITIL Intermediate SO examination, the candidate should take the training with an accredited training organization. Basic IT literacy and approximately two years of IT experience are highly desirable. Applicants should hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or other appropriate earlier ITIL and bridge qualifications). Candidates should complete at least 21 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the ITIL Service Operation publication in preparation for the examination (specifically Chapter 2: Service Management as a Practice).
The target group for the ITIL Intermediate SO Certificate includes, but is not limited to, Chief Information Officers (CIOs), Chief Technology Officers (CTOs), IT managers and supervisory staff, team leaders, service designers, IT architects, IT planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, and IT security managers.
ITIL Intermediate SO
Learning Unit 00 – Introductory Lesson
Learning Unit 01 – Introduction to Service Operation
Learning Unit 02 – Service Operation Principles
Learning unit 03 – Service Operation Processes
Learning Unit 04 – Common Service Operation Activities
Learning Unit 05 – Organizing for Service Operation
Learning Unit 06 – Technology Considerations
Learning Unit 07 – Implementation of Service Operation
Learning Unit 08 – Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks
Learning unit 09 – Summary, case studies, exam preparation and directed