ITIL® 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT
This ITIL 4 Specialist: HVIT course will help you become familiar with working practices like agile and lean management and technologies such as automation testing, cloud, and more. This course is relevant for ITIL Managing Professionals (ITIL MPs) and ITIL Strategic Leaders (ITIL SLs), who work toward delivering high velocity-IT.
- To be eligible for this ITIL 4 Specialist: HVIT training, applicants should have:
Passed the ITIL 4 Foundation examination
Attended an accredited training course for this module
- Experience working in a Windows Server infrastructure enterprise environment
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012
- Knowledge of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model
- Understanding of core networking infrastructure components and technologies such as cabling, routers, hubs, and switches
- Familiarity with networking topologies and architectures such as local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs) and wireless networking
- Some basic knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol stack, addressing and name resolution
- Experience with and knowledge of Hyper-V and virtualization
- Hands-on experience working with the Windows client operating systems such as Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
This ITIL 4 Specialist: HVIT course is ideal for candidates in IT management and service management roles as well as for individuals who want to achieve the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation. This ITIL 4 Specialist: HVIT Course is also well-suited for professionals continuing their journey as IT managers, ITSM managers and practitioners, and professionals managing IT-enabled products and services.