ITIL v. 4 Foundation
ITIL 4 provides a practical and flexible approach to move to the new world of digital transformation and embrace an end-to-end operating model for the delivery and operation of products and services.
I would like to receive email from Makintouch Consulting and learn about other offerings related to this course.
About this course
ITIL 4 is built on the established core of best practice in the ITIL guidance. ITIL 4 also provides a holistic end-to-end picture that integrates frameworks such as Lean IT, Agile, and DevOps.
This course includes one ITIL® (4) Foundation exam voucher. The exam is taken on the final afternoon of class for students who attend in-person; virtual students will receive their exam voucher and instructions on how to schedule via PeopleCert. Virtual students test via online proctor process. The ITIL® (4) Foundation course is based on the exam specifications specified by AXELOS for the ITIL® (4) Foundation certification. The fundamental objective of this course is to help the participants understand the key concepts of service management and the ITIL 4 service management framework and prepare for the ITIL® (4) Foundation exam. In addition, this course offers a rich learning experience that helps the participants understand ITIL 4 and relate ITIL to their own work environment.
Key Concepts and Terms
Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Organizations and People
- Information and Technology
- Partners and Suppliers
- Value Streams and Processes
ITIL Service Value System
ITIL Guiding Principles
- Focus on Value
- Start Where You Are
- Progress Iteratively with Feedback
- Collaborate and Promote Visibility
- Think and Work
- Keep it Simple and Practical
- Optimize and Automate
Service Value Chain
General Management Practices
- Continual Improvement
- Information Security Management
- Relationship Management
- Supplier Management
Service Management Practices
- Change ControlIncident Management
- IT Asset Management
- Monitoring and Event Management
- Problem Management
- Release Management
- Service Configuration Management
- Service Desk
- Service Level Management
- Service Request Management
Technical Management Practices
- Deployment Management
- ITIL Foundation certification and everyone interested in aligning IT with business, controlling or reducing IT costs, improving IT service quality, and balancing IT resources in the most effective manner.
- All IT professionals, IT project managers, IT managers, IT project or team members, coordinators, network operators, business process analysts, IT architects, consultants, systems integrators, help desk managers and staff, planners, managed service providers, outsourcers, application developers, and other IT-related positions.
- There are no pre-requisites for this course, although a basic knowledge of Service Management concepts will be helpful.
Our Popular Courses
We are always there to support you!
Whether you are looking to accelerate your career, earn your certification, or learn something for personal reasons, Makintouch got you covered.