Certified Ethical Hacker v. 10
Certified Ethical Hacking CEH v10 training course is the most desired certification program being favored by security professionals and has become an indispensable asset of their portfolios.
About this course
Ethical hacking has today become a self-regulating profession where students, as well as professionals, are gaining the necessary expertise to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. The CEH training program is designed for network administrators for developing the potent to discover vulnerable target systems and use white-hat hacking, a legitimate means to access the information assets.
This course will not only build your theoretical affinity but also provide practical experience to implement the various modules of cybersecurity and networking in your routine operations. Makintouch creates an intensive lab environment to provide rich experiences and learnings of the CEH v10 training course, with Certified Instructors carrying the hands-on industrial experience of the same domain. This program will certify an individual as an Ethical Hacker & Penetration master who has accomplished the art of legally penetrating into networks and computer systems.
Why is the certification so sought-after? EC-Council CEH® v.10 certification provides the impetus to enter the information security domain and certifies individuals in various information security skills. Many IT companies have made CEH certification a compulsory qualification for security-related posts making it a go-to certification for security professionals.
Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures course mission is to educate, introduce and demonstrate hacking tools for penetration testing purposes only. Prior to attending this course, you will be asked to sign an agreement stating that you will not use the newly acquired skills for illegal or malicious attacks and you will not use such tools in an attempt to compromise any computer system, and to indemnify EC-Council with respect to the use or misuse of these tools, regardless of intent. Not anyone can be a student the Accredited Training Centers (ATC) will make sure the applicants work for legitimate companies.
- Security officers
- Security professionals
- Site administrators
- Penetration testers
- Individuals concerned about the integrity of network infrastructure
- Basic know-how of Networking
- Basic Knowledge of Server and Network Components
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 06: System Hacking
- Module 07: Malware Threats
- Module 08: Sniffing
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial-of-Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15: SQL Injection
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18: IoT Hacking
- Module 19: Cloud Computing
- Module 20: Cryptography
You will learn CEH v.10 through;
- Network scanning
- Packet sniffing
- Social Engineering
- DoS/DDoS attacks
- Session hijacking
- Webserver and web application attacks and countermeasures
- SQL injection attacks
- Wireless encryption
- Cloud computing threats
- Cryptography ciphers
- Penetration testing
Our Popular Courses
We are always there to support you!
Whether you are looking to accelerate your career, earn your certification, or learn something for personal reasons, Makintouch got you covered.